Important Update from FlowMotion Symposium on COVID-19
At FlowMotion, our No. 1 concern is our communities’ health and well-being. As we continue to watch and update our policies to comply with CDC and government regulations, we ask that you observe the following:
- If you are ill, please stay home.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue. Immediately throw away tissues.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If washing your hands isn’t possible, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Please wipe down all shared props and equipment after use.
- Before and after acro classes or classes with shared apparatus, we encourage and recommend washing your hands.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Don’t share food or drinks.
We share people’s concerns but want to approach this with reason and rationality, not panic, fear or suspicion. We found comfort in these words from infectious disease specialist Dr. Abdu Sharkawy and hope you will, too: “Temper fear with reason, panic with patience and uncertainty with education. We have an opportunity to learn a great deal about health hygiene and limiting the spread of innumerable transmissible diseases in our society. Let’s meet this challenge together in the best spirit of compassion for others, patience, and above all, an unfailing effort to seek truth, facts and knowledge as opposed to conjecture, speculation and catastrophizing.”
We will take every precaution possible, but we need everyone’s cooperation. We will continue to monitor the situation and will immediately notify all attendees if anything changes with our event due to the virus.